Sunshine Blogger Award
I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by ANGEL ZUMA which is really awesome and I am very grateful for this award at such a time when I was feeling blue, someone was kind enough to surprise me, it means a lot to know someone in the blogging community was thinking of me… Please check out their blog and enjoy their work xx
The rules for the award are?
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees for their nomination through their blog or social media. (not on Social Media, so used links)
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post.
My Answers are:
- What is the most inspiring film you’ve watched? – Cloud Atlas.
- Top 4 countries you would like to visit? – South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia & Malaysia. Especially: Eastern & Oriental Express
- What do you wish to achieve through this platform? – World Domination!
- What does your creative process look like? – Organised Chaos.
- Tea or coffee? – Coffee.
- Favorite author? Michael Moorcock
- What is the most absurd thing you’ve ever done? – Got Married (but we don’t talk about that)
- Current read? – Blood of Elves by Andrzej Sapkowski
- Would you rather purchase a book or borrow it from the library? – I buy books as I am a slow reader, having a time limit on reading is panic inducing…
- Indoors or outdoors? – Why not Both?
- What is your mantra? – Just take one day at a time …
- Is there any point to Algebra?
- Colour or Color?
- Should Henry Cavill be the next James Bond?
- Which fictional world would you like to dwell in?
- Favorite comedy double act?
- Have you ever been in a Helicopter?
- Are you superstitious?
- Have you ever been to a Fortune Teller?
- Do you believe in Soulmates?
- Favorite screen villain?
- Just what Is Stoicism?