The Sunshine Blogger award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positivity and creativity in the blogging community.
A HUGE THANKS to Suzi over at the My Colourful Life Blog for this, my third award in about three weeks – which is really exciting as you’re all glorious friendly people. Please check out Suzi for a marvelous, curious and colourful blog, and thanks again for the kind nomination.
The rules of the Sunshine Blogger Award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and links back to their site.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate at least 11 more bloggers for the award and write 11 new, creative questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify your nominees via social media or by commenting on their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your site or in your post.
- Where is the best place you have visited? – Tokyo
- If you could re-live any age, what age would you pick and why? – The Edo period – (江戸時代 Edo jidai) or Tokugawa period (徳川時代) is the period between 1603 and 1868 in the history of Japan, when Japanese society was under the rule of the Tokugawa shogunate and the country’s 300 regional daimyō. The period was characterized by economic growth, strict social order, isolationist foreign policies, a stable population, “no more wars”, and popular enjoyment of arts and culture.
- What was your favorite subject in school? – None. Hated School.
- If you had to choose one outfit to wear for the rest of your life what would it be? – Something Black.
- What is the best piece of advice you could give to younger you? – Rethink which Tattooist you use!
- What is your favorite colour? – Pink
- What pets have you had? – Dogs and Cats and Rabbits and Guinea pigs and Birds and Rats.
- How would you spend a perfect summer day? – In a Museum or Art Gallery.
- What is your favorite film? – The Crow.
- Do you have a skincare routine? What are your favorite products? – I have Optical Dermatitis, so my ‘products’ (aka Medication) are from the pharmacy and have a funny name I cant pronounce.
- Would you take part in my “Saturday Shout Out“? (Sorry, shameless self-promotion there) – Okies
- What… is your name?
- What… is your quest?
- What… is your favorite color?
- What… is the capital of Assyria?
- What… is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
- How do you know so much about swallows?
- What knight lives in that castle over there?
- Well how’d you become king then?
- Where’d you get the coconuts?
- Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
- A newt?
Absolutely anyone – because everyone I follow is worthy of an award and this is a beautiful award worth sharing among friends and strangers alike, for WordPress is a wonderful community and I am always inspired by what I read and what people share.
Please Keep up the amazing work and stay shiny!
Also – I’m especially Nominating anyone who appreciates Monty Python!